1 Eggplant (medium, trimmed, sliced into 1/4 inch
3 tbsps Avocado Oil
2 tbsps Tahini
2 tbsps Parsley (fresh, chopped)
1 Lemon (juiced)
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Adjust oven rack closest to the broiler. Set oven to high broil. Place eggplant on a foillined baking sheet and toss in oil. Roast for 10 minutes or until tender and golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Wrap the eggplant in the foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Remove the skin from the eggplant and discard. Then add the flesh of the eggplant to a food processor or blender. Add the remaining ingredients and blend until creamy. Adjust seasoning as needed.
- Transfer to a bowl and enjoy!
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories169
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 159mg 7%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 4g 16%
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 2g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.