Brownie Batter Snack Balls
1/4 cup Pitted Dates (packed) (Dates increase the carbohydrate content. Please feel free to leave it out. You can add suitable sweetener)
1 cup Almond Butter
2 servings Collagen Peptides
1/2 cup Pumpkin Seed Butter
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1/4 cup Cacao Powder
2 tbsps Coconut Flour
1/4 cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips (Optional
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine dates, collagen, pumpkin seed butter, sea salt, and cacao powder in the bowl of your food processor. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and place on the covered baking sheet. You should have about 3 balls per serving.
- To make the optional chocolate drizzle: melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler and drizzle over balls.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to set. Enjoy!
8 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories376
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 226mg 10%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 6g 24%
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 15g 30%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.