Crispy Daikon Fries
1 lb Daikon Radish
1/4 cup Coconut Oil (Melted)
1 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Peel the daikon radish with a vegetable peeler and then slice into french fry shapes (about three inches long, half an inch thick). Run under cold water a few times to remove any excess starch and pat dry.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine melted coconut oil, salt, pepper and spices of your choice. Coat daikon radish fries evenly with mixture and spread out onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Place into the oven for about 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, flip them and bake for roughly another 15 minutes (baking time will vary for ovens and the thickness of your fries).
- After all of the fries are golden brown and crispy, remove from the oven let them cool on an additional baking sheet lined with paper towels.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories142
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 614mg 26%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 1g 2%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.