Crispy Low Carb Cauliflower Bites
1 tbsp Sesame Oil
2 stalks Green Onion (sliced)
2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
2 tbsps Coconut Aminos
1 tbsp Suitable Sweetener
1/4 cup Tapioca Flour or Chickpea Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
1/3 cup Water
1 head Cauliflower (chopped into florets)
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- Heat sesame oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Cook green onions and garlic for 1-2 minutes. Stir in coconut aminos and sweetener, remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, combine , tapioca/chickpea flour, baking soda, salt, pepper and water. Add 1-2 tbsp of water if it is too thick. Toss cauliflower florets in the mixture until well coated.
- Heat coconut oil over medium-high heat in the same pan used for the sauce. Cook cauliflower until all sides are browned, about 5-7 minutes. Add more coconut oil to the pan if needed.
- Transfer cauliflower to a paper towel-lined plate. Dip cauliflower bites into the sauce or drizzle overtop. Enjoy!
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories237
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 496mg 21%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 8g
- Protein 3g 6%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.