2 tbsps Gelatin (organic, grass-fed beef)
1/3 cup Water
1/2 cup Avocado Oil
1/2 cup Coconut Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder (gluten free, grain free)
1 tsp Sea Salt
1/2 tsp Onion Powder (optional)
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a small bowl mix the gelatin with 2 tablespoons water and stir until paste like. Boil the remaining 4 tablespoons of water. Stir into the gelatin and give it time to dissolve. Continue to stir until no lumps.
- Add the gelatin mixture to a large bowl and add in the rest of the ingredients. Stir together well.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and spread batter evenly to a 9 by 10 rectangle. Bake 22-24 minutes or until edges are browned and center is baked.
- Allow to cool 20 minutes before slicing and serving.
8 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories158
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 375mg 16%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 3g 6%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.