Mini Dark Chocolate Tahini Cups
10 1/2 ozs Dark Organic Chocolate (at least 70%
1 1/4 tbsps Coconut Oil
2 tbsps Tahini
2 tbsps Xylitol/Erythritol/Stevia. (Watch video on sweeteners)
1/4 cup Protein Powder (unflavoured)
- Microwave the dark chocolate and the coconut oil in a large glass bowl at 50% power for 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- Use a spoon to carefully pour a thin layer of chocolate into each mold of a silicone or lined mini muffin tray. Freeze for at least 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the tahini, maple syrup and protein powder. Mix until a dough forms. Roll the dough into small even balls using your hands. You will want to create the same number of balls as the number of servings you are making.
- Remove the muffin tray from the freezer and gently press a dough ball into the middle of each mold. Drizzle melted dark chocolate around and overtop the dough. Gently shake the muffin tray to even out the chocolate. Sprinkle with sea salt if desired.
- Refrigerate until set, about 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!
24 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories93
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 9mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 2g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.