Elimination Diet Pumpkin Tahini Energy Balls
1/2 cup Coconut Flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
2 tbsps Coconut Oil (melted)
1/2 cup Pureed Pumpkin
4 servings Collagen Peptides
1/3 cup Tahini
3 tbsps of suitable sweetener (Watch video)
2 tsps Cinnamon
1/4 cup Sesame Seeds
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, coconut oil and pureed pumpkin. Mix thoroughly.
- Add tahini, sweetener and cinnamon. Continue to mix until well combined. The mixture should be very doughy and stiff.
- Roll dough into small balls. Pour sesame seeds onto a small plate and roll each ball in the seeds to coat.
- Cover and store in the fridge up to 5 days, or the freezer for a month.
15 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories115
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 45mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 7g 15%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.