3 Cucumber (large, chopped)
2 Garlic (smashed)
2 cups Arugula (coarsely chopped)
2 cups Mixed Herbs (basil, parsley, cilantro,
3 tbsps Sherry Vinegar Or Red Wine Vinegar (or
Sea Salt (to taste)
3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or more)
- Purée cucumbers, garlic, and 1/2 cup water in a blender until smooth. Add arugula, herbs, vinegar, and a large pinch of salt and purée, stopping to scrape down the sides of the blender as needed, until very smooth.
- With the motor running, slowly stream in oil; blend until emulsified. (The mixture will turn pale green and look creamy, almost like a salad dressing; add more oil and/or water if needed.)
- Taste gazpacho and season with more salt and vinegar as desired—you want it to be borderline too salty and acidic at room temperature. Transfer gazpacho to an airtight container; cover and chill until very cold, 4–12 hours.
- Taste gazpacho and adjust with a little more salt and/or vinegar as needed just before pouring into chilled glasses.
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories267
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 14mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 2g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.