Roasted Low Carbohydrate Vegetables
2 cups Brussels Sprouts
1 cup Cherry Tomatoes (Or grape tomatoes)
2 cups Mushrooms
1 tsp Sea Salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1 tsp Dried Thyme (Or rosemary, or a
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Rinse the vegetables and peel the outer layer of the Brussels sprouts if needed.
- Cut the vegetables so they’re roughly the same size and place them in a baking dish.
- Add seasonings and olive oil. Mix gently,
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the vegetables have turned a nice color.
- Serve as a side dish to your favorite protein.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories163
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 609mg 26%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 4g
- Protein 4g 8%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.